Canterbury Mercury Compression Nick
Canterbury Mercury Stability compression Nick are high quality compression shorts, designed by Canterbury to give constant compression for enhanced muscle stability. Mercury compression shorts have fewer seams for greater comfort and enhanced compressive value.
Canterbury CCC logo to front thigh.
Canterbury CCC Mercury Compression logo to lower left leg.
Compression logo and size to outer back below waistband.
-74.5% polyester Coolmas and 25.5% Lycra
- Reduced number of seams for comfort and further enhancing the correct levels of compression.
- Flat seaming to reduce chafing
- Moisture management/antibacterial finish
- Hybrid graduated Compression in Key Zones, providing higher levels of compression
- Improved blood circulation
- Higher removal of lactate acid
- Reduced muscle vibration (this is where the constant compression in the garment applies) A reduction in muscle vibration relates to muscle efficiency where our muscles are not losing unnecessary energy.
- Improves proprioception (Body Awareness). This is because we have a greater feeling of how out muscles are performing given the tight fitting compression garment.
- Wicks moisture away from the skin
Click here for size details.